UP TO 14.25% INTEREST PER ANNUM A FIXED INTEREST PROPERTY BOND
Why Invest in Our Secured Property Bond?
- Secured & Fully Asset Backed The Fornax Capital secured property bond is fully asset backed.
- Independent Security Trustee The Trustee holds a first legal charge over the assets for Bondholder protection.
- Fixed Returns Interest paid Quarterly directly into your bank account.
- Flexible Multi Currency Investment Bonds can be purchased in Pounds Sterling, Euro or US Dollar. Interest will be paid in the purchasing currency.
Invest from £10,000
Fixed 10% income, calculated and paid quarterly and a deferred option of 14.25% paid on redemption.
PROPERTY BOND KEY POINTS
SecurityThe Fornax Capital Secured Property Bond is backed by over £28 million in assets.
StabilityRegular quarterly Fixed Interest Payments allow you to plan ahead.
LiquidityOur Property Bond can be redeemed any time after 2 years.
No Fees100% of your principal returned on exit.
Fixed IncomeMinimum 2 years, Maximum 10 years.
Min Investment£ 10,000 or € Equivalent
Fornax Capital aims to help property developers across Europe access the funds they require through project financing. Based in the UK and Denmark, Fornax Capital was incorporated in 2016 to issue corporate bonds for the financing primarily of large scale real estate projects.
Since the financial crisis of 2008, many developers have struggled to borrow from traditional lenders. Tighter regulations have meant many small and medium-sized enterprises have failed to meet strict criteria and have been able to access the funding needed to achieve their goals.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS A BOND?
A bond is a debt instrument in which an investor loans money to an entity (typically corporate or governmental) which borrows the funds for a defined period of time at a variable or fixed interest rate.
HOW MUCH CAN I INVEST?
From £ 10,000 up to £3 Million
HOW OFTEN DO I RECEIVE MY INTEREST PAYMENTS?
Interest is paid Quarterly.
IS MY INTEREST RATE FIXED?
Yes, each bond is issued with a fixed interest rate.
WHAT DOES FIXED RATE MEAN?
It means the interest rate will never change during the course of the investment.
WHAT ARE THE CHARGES FOR YOUR SERVICE?
There are no fees associated with the issuance or management of the Bond.
WHAT ARE THE TAX IMPLICATIONS OF THE INVESTMENT?
If you are a UK tax payer Interest income in the U.K. is taxed at 20%.
HOW ARE MY FUNDS USED?
The capital raised from the bond is used for the company’s main activity, investing in asset backed property developments.
HOW SECURE ARE MY FUNDS?
Your investment is secured by an independent Security Trustee who holds a first charge over all of the assets in the company. The Security trustee acts solely in the interest of bondholders.
- This website and the documents relating to the bond offer have been approved as a financial promotion as required under the financial service and markets act 2000, by the Corporate Advisor, Allegra Asset Management (UK) Limited. FCA registration number 539429.
- To view the content, you must be either:
High Net Worth Individual
A high net worth individual is one who:or (b) Self-Certified Sophisticated Investor
A sophisticated investor is someone who meets at least one of the following criteria:or (c) Restricted Investor
- Had, during the financial year immediately preceding the date of the certificate, an annual income of £100,000 or more.
- Held, throughout the same year, net assets of £250,000 or more excluding the residential home, a pension or the proceeds of life assurance contracts.
A restricted investor is someone who will not invest more than 10 per cent of their net assets in non-readily realisable security (net assets for these purposes does not include any primary residence, any benefits in the form of pensions or otherwise and any rights under certain contracts of insurance).. If you do not meet these criteria, you must not take any further action.
- Has been a member of a network or syndicate of business angels for at least the six months preceding the date of the certificate.
- Has made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the two years preceding that date.
- Has worked, in the two years preceding that date, in a professional capacity in the private equity sector, or in the provision of finance for small and medium enterprises.
- Has been, in the two years preceding that date, a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1 million.
- This website assumes you have a clear understanding of investments of this type and is provided to prospective investors to evaluate the investment being offered. Before you will be able to view the offering you must certify your investor status.
- Investments of this type carry significant risks and the capital you have invested will be at risk. Click here to view the risks.
- This investment is not covered by the FSCS.