Up to 12% Interest Per Annum A Fixed Interest Corporate Bond
- Security The Fornax Capital Bond is secured against £16.5 million in tangible assets.
- Stability Regular quarterly Fixed Interest Payments allow you to plan ahead.
- Liquidity Our Corporate Bond can be redeemed any time after 3 years.
- No Fees 100% of your principal returned on exit.
- Fixed Income Minimum 3 years, Maximum 5 years.
- Min Investment £ 10,000 or € Equivalent
Her kan du downloade vores brochure om Fornax Capital og vores projektobligation
For at sikre os at du modtager filen korrekt indtast venligst dit navn og mailadresse her:
Secured CorporateBond Investment
FORNAX Capital issues corporate bonds, which are directed towards investors with a minimum of £ 10,000 or € Equivalent investment per investor. Our target bondholders are investors focused on safety with a high yield fixed income strategy.
This website and the documents relating to the bond offer has NOT been approved as a financial promotion as required under the financial service and markets act 2000.
To view the content, you must be either: (a) High Net Worth Individual
A high net worth individual is one who:or (b) Self-Certified Sophisticated Investor
- Had, during the financial year immediately preceding the date of the certificate, an annual income of £100,000 or more. Held, throughout the same year, net assets of £250,000 or more excluding the residential home, a pension or the proceeds of life assurance contracts.
A sophisticated investor is someone who meets at least one of the following criteria:
- Has been a member of a network or syndicate of business angels for at least the six months preceding the date of the certificate. Has made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the two years preceding that date. Has worked, in the two years preceding that date, in a professional capacity in the private equity sector, or in the provision of finance for small and medium enterprises. Has been, in the two years preceding that date, a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1 million.
If you do not meet these criteria, you must not take any further action. This website assumes you have a clear understanding of investments of this type and is provided to prospective investors to evaluate the investment being offered. Before you will be able to view the offering you must certify your investor status. Investments of this type carry significant risks and the capital you have invested will be at risk. Click here to view the risks. This investment is not covered by the FSCS.