Why Diversification Is Essential During Times of Uncertainty
Secure European Property Bonds Provide A Hands-off Managed Investment, A Fixed Return and Access to Europe's Strongest Real Estate Markets
- Earn up to 9% per anum on secure real estate bonds
- Property bonds are secured by a first and only legal charge over all assets, held by an independent UK registered security trustee.
- Invest for between 2 and 10 years
“It is hard to imagine better framework conditions for property investments; It is the perfect storm, only turned upside down”
- This website and the documents relating to the bond offer have been approved as a financial promotion as required under the financial service and markets act 2000, by the Corporate Advisor, Allegra Asset Management (UK) Limited. FCA registration number 539429.
- To view the content, you must be either:
High Net Worth Individual
A high net worth individual is one who:or (b) Self-Certified Sophisticated Investor
A sophisticated investor is someone who meets at least one of the following criteria:or (c) Restricted Investor
- Had, during the financial year immediately preceding the date of the certificate, an annual income of £100,000 or more.
- Held, throughout the same year, net assets of £250,000 or more excluding the residential home, a pension or the proceeds of life assurance contracts.
A restricted investor is someone who will not invest more than 10 per cent of their net assets in non-readily realisable security (net assets for these purposes does not include any primary residence, any benefits in the form of pensions or otherwise and any rights under certain contracts of insurance).. If you do not meet these criteria, you must not take any further action.
- Has been a member of a network or syndicate of business angels for at least the six months preceding the date of the certificate.
- Has made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the two years preceding that date.
- Has worked, in the two years preceding that date, in a professional capacity in the private equity sector, or in the provision of finance for small and medium enterprises.
- Has been, in the two years preceding that date, a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1 million.
- This website assumes you have a clear understanding of investments of this type and is provided to prospective investors to evaluate the investment being offered. Before you will be able to view the offering you must certify your investor status.
- Investments of this type carry significant risks and the capital you have invested will be at risk. Click here to view the risks.
- This investment is not covered by the FSCS.